THANKSGIVING IN ATLANTA

We've made it a tradition of going to Atlanta to spend time with Dave's brother, Scott's family every other Thanksgiving. I love the city of Atlanta so I never complain--plus I love getting to spend time with Scott, Kim and their kids. This year we were lucky enough to have Kevin and Deidre join us too, which made for even more fun. It's always nice to be able to spend a Holiday with family---we don't get to do as often as we'd like for obvious reasons of course.

Kim's sweet Mom treated us to a very yummy, very southern Thanksgiving dinner-and for that we were truly thankful!!! We had a great time chit chatting, playing games outside & of course there was a bit of "shut eye" after the turkey dinner.

The kids had fun just hanging out as they always do. It doesn't take much to entertain this bunch. All you need are a couple of playstation controllers and LOTS of Diet Mtn. Dews haha!!!

1 comment:
nicole exited to see you too!!!
Post a Comment