Saturday, November 12, 2011

1ST ANNUAL ENJELICA COVE BLOCK PARTY
We have been very fortunate to live in a very friendly, safe, clean, SOUTHERN neighborhood. Within the last couple of months we have had lots of new move-in's, so my neighbor and I decided we needed to have a "getting to know you" block party. We have people in our circle who have lived here for years so it was nice to have a mix of old and new. Mr. Floyd smoked us some BBQ and the rest potluck of course. We had a great time and I'm pretty sure a tradition was started.
HINTON, MCKAY, UPCHURCH, QUICK, REES, CARTER, COX, SHAUL, SMITH, LUCENTI, ROBINSON, JACKSON, SEELEY, MILLER & MRJDA
ENJELICA COVE 2011

2 comments:

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

That looks like fun. I had the thought to do a neighborhood party here. It would be more like a Chinese/Indian buffet than a southern bbq. Interesting how we live in the same country, but kinda two different worlds :)

Amanda said...

We live in a little cul de sac and do a party like this every year- it is so fun. I hope this tradition continues for you guys for years to come. PS- Your hair is darling- love the color!