
OLE MISS VS. BYU


Most of you know we're not big BYU fans around here, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity of watching a UTAH school play in the South against an SEC team. I'm so glad we went. I fell in love with the town of Oxford and was so impressed with the Ole Miss campus.


The kids had a great time. They got to experience "The Grove" which is really just a big drunken party but they didn't know...to them it was just a lot (and I mean a lot) of people eating and having fun. The size of the stadium was just massive too. Carson was in football heaven. My favorite part was seeing all of the Ole Miss girls in their dresses and Greek Row. The homes were big and beautiful-very southern. In the end it was nice to see BYU win and I'll definitely be back to Oxford for a little shopping and dining--my new favorite place!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment