Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CUTEST LITTLE MICKEY EVER!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!! I am done posting pictures from our California Adventure. As you can see, we had a wonderful time. We are so grateful to my Mom and Dad, for the memories they have given to us. Like my Mom told me..."one of the best gifts you can give your children, is the gift of anticipation". That's exactly what we had....we were so excited and all of the anticipation paid off.

As a family we decided this picture of Evan was the best picture of the trip....IT EXPLAINS IT ALL WITH THAT BIG SMILE~

3 comments:

Quists said...

What a cute boy! I agree - GREAT picture! I'm glad you all got to have this memory together.

Quists said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Evan is so cute and so sweet! Wish he lived closer to me :)