
The Dog Days of Summer

Well it's definitely been a hot one and we rarely go outside unless we have to but one thing I just can't get away from no matter how hot is yard work. I love it!!! I crave it in the spring and can't wait for the colors to make their first appearances. My friend Heidi in my last neighborhood taught me so much and I think of her every time my flowers start to bloom.
The new trend around here is yard art--there's pinwheels and chinese lanterns all around and I love them. We decided to put a sandbox in and word to the wise---don't do it. HUGE mess!!!

1 comment:
AWWW, You're so sweet! I didn't realize you grew into a green thumb in Tennessee!!!! Awesome! I crave it too, so I know how you feel about doing the yard despite the heat. You're brave to take on 25 6 year olds too!!!!
Post a Comment