Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ryleigh's Spring Dance Recital
Our cute little "lovebug" did wonderful performing at her spring dance recital. She gets pretty nervous but seems to remain calm once the music gets going. She has so many girls in her class (too many) and I must say out of about 25 girls she's one of the only 5 with rhythm, but that's why I enjoy watching them so much too...they're all clueless and have no idea what's going on. It's so funny :) She's been asked to join the regional competitive team next year. I think she'll have just as much fun and learn lots from it just like Cara has. I think Dave was hoping for softball players instead but these girls have definitely caught the dance BUG!!!

2 comments:

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

That top picture is so cute! I wish I had all kinds of money and a nanny so that I could come and watch them perform...

Grandma Shauna said...

Cute pictures of Evan and Ryleigh. her costume is cute. What did they dance to?