Kindergarten Graduation Day
Ryleigh receiving her Kindergarten graduation diploma. She was also asked to lead the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance. She did so good. She is super shy at school and a chatter box at home so this was a big deal for her.
Ryleigh was blessed to have Mrs. Lavelle for her teacher. We adore her!!!! She's one of the best teachers any of our kids have had. Such a good teacher that she's actually a Facebook friend haha!!! Ryleigh was lucky enough to be in a class with way more girls than boys--although she's kind of our "boy crazy" girl so she probably would have opted for the other way around.
At our school the kindergartners put on an annual "Three Piggy Opera"--a musical to the story of the "Three Little Pigs". Ryleigh played the grandma pig and even had her own little solo. We were so proud of her. I think my stomach didn't quit hurting until she was done. I was so impressed and she's got a great little voice. If you ever want your own personal performance, just call her up--She loves to sing for people!!!! The program was ended with a small reception and lots of picture taking. I was asked to make piggy cupcakes and I think they ended up turning out pretty cute.
Ryleigh receiving her Kindergarten graduation diploma. She was also asked to lead the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance. She did so good. She is super shy at school and a chatter box at home so this was a big deal for her.
Ryleigh was blessed to have Mrs. Lavelle for her teacher. We adore her!!!! She's one of the best teachers any of our kids have had. Such a good teacher that she's actually a Facebook friend haha!!! Ryleigh was lucky enough to be in a class with way more girls than boys--although she's kind of our "boy crazy" girl so she probably would have opted for the other way around.
At our school the kindergartners put on an annual "Three Piggy Opera"--a musical to the story of the "Three Little Pigs". Ryleigh played the grandma pig and even had her own little solo. We were so proud of her. I think my stomach didn't quit hurting until she was done. I was so impressed and she's got a great little voice. If you ever want your own personal performance, just call her up--She loves to sing for people!!!! The program was ended with a small reception and lots of picture taking. I was asked to make piggy cupcakes and I think they ended up turning out pretty cute.Our baby girl is heading to 1st grade---WOW!!!


1 comment:
The cupcakes look great! You can tell you live in the south because everyone is dressed up for graduation. Here they have jeans and a t-shirt on. So, if I call will Ryleigh really sing for me?
Post a Comment