Friday, May 6, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

Easter egg coloring this year was done at about 11 at night...not a good thing, but you can't have Easter without dying eggs!!! Carson's always have some sort of sports theme to them and this year it was Memphis, Utah, and UT Knoxville. Carson is actually our artist. He takes his egg dying very serious haha!!!
Well this pretty much explains how Evan felt about the whole thing...." I hate Eggs!!!"

The girls think anything that has to do with color and messes is the best fun ever. I'm on pins and needles the whole time wondering when my white cupboards are going to be splashed with a tye dye of colors. Most Mom's wouldn't do this at 11 o'clock at night, but this Mom LOVES egg salad sandwiches so it had to be done haha!!!





1 comment:

natalie said...

Wow-Our easter egg hunt involved coats and even beanies. Sometimes this weather is hard to handle. I am jealous you are all in shorts and having so much fun. Is that your new couch? I love the colors.