Mobile Uploads
1-Ryleigh on her field trip to the Children's Museum....They had a FEDEX plane in there and Ryleigh was so excited to send this pic to her Dad. She sat in the cockpit and decided being a pilot just wasn't going to be her thing :)
2-So those of you who know my hair....know that it's thick, poofy, and never curls like this...just frizz curl. I went into visit my friend Jayme and she decided she was going to try a new technique on me....a relaxer and then hot rolling it and sitting under a blow dryer. For the first time (4 hours later) I felt like I had hair like everyone else. It only lasted for about 3 hours but I loved it. Victoria's Secret runway show...here I come--Not!!!!
3- We live in tornado alley....and most of the time I'm pretty calm with the whole weather thing, however this particular night I can honestly say I felt my house shaking...so off to the closet we went. Dave was out of town but we still managed. Luckily no harm was done and my kids ended up sleeping through the whole thing. Thanks Mom for being my weather man as my TV was out.
4-Cara on her field trip to the Memphis Botanic Gardens. Here she is trying her first and maybe last ever taste of caviar. She actually didn't mind it, but unless she has a different budget than most of us she probably won't be having caviar anytime soon.


1 comment:
Tornado's- yikes scary!! If it's any consolation I always thought you and Natalie had the best hair in the world- it was so gorgeous in high school! I can relate too because my hair is thick, heavy, slightly wavy- just enough to require straightening and only holds a curl long enough for me to take a picture.
Post a Comment