Saturday, April 30, 2011

Carson's first overnite!!!

Photobucket


Carson finally made it to his first Boy Scout overniter. As many of you know the whole scouting thing has been DRAMA for us. Scouts is on the same night as baseball....but to make a long story short--Dave talked to the Coach, he was kind enough to change practice nights, and Carson is now able to participate on Wednesdays with his pack. I was a little nervous to send him at first because he was going to be the only one without his dad there but with a little help from our Ward Family, things worked out great. Carson came home with lots of memories, new frienships, and two ticks. Hopefully he now has a new respect for the program....I know after seeing all of his signatures that I do!!!

1 comment:

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Oh, the joys of scouting...I love that first picture of Carson!