Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme Day
Ryleigh chose to be "Little Bo Peep" on Nursery Rhyme day. She cracks us up, she is so serious, she doesn't even crack a smile when she's performing. I was in Utah with my Mom while she was having surgery so this was all on Dave's shoulders. From the looks of it he did a great job. Sometimes all of this kindergarten stuff tends to be a little much, but once we're there we always enjoy it. (video below)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love that top picture, she looks absolutely thrilled to be there! Very cute costume though--do all elementary kids have to dress up that much? It seems like you are always coming up with costumes for things... A southern thing maybe?

Tracy said...

Did Dave come up with that costume?? Incredible. Greg wouldn't have a clue. I never could have left my kids for even a day with him in charge. Different generation of Dads.