We always look so forward to the Peck family Christmas party. I've been going to the Cottonwood Club since I was a little girl and now it's so much fun to watch my little ones do the same. They have so much fun with their cousins. Papa and Grandma have always made sure that we take time out for family and cherish the memories that we have with each one of them...and that we do. Grandma is always missed but I know she's always there celebrating right along with all of us in spirit.
We're going where.....
That's right...on a DISNEY cruise!!!
My grandpa has blessed us with so much. This year he gave each one of us a DISNEY Cruise. My kids are more than excited. They've seen commercials and now their DISNEY dream gets to come to life. I'm so excited and can't wait to share this DISNEY adventure with my Peck family. Papa you really outdid yourself this time!!!!
Surprise Papa~you too are going on an Alaskan cruise. Wow, this family is so generous. He was so excited when he opened his gift and I know his kids were all just as excited to see him open it.
We're going where.....
That's right...on a DISNEY cruise!!!
My grandpa has blessed us with so much. This year he gave each one of us a DISNEY Cruise. My kids are more than excited. They've seen commercials and now their DISNEY dream gets to come to life. I'm so excited and can't wait to share this DISNEY adventure with my Peck family. Papa you really outdid yourself this time!!!!
Surprise Papa~you too are going on an Alaskan cruise. Wow, this family is so generous. He was so excited when he opened his gift and I know his kids were all just as excited to see him open it.


4 comments:
The pictures turned out so cute! Sure miss this little bunch.
So fun. We love the Cottonwood Country Club as well. Mike Dad is still a member and we get to go at least once a year. So much fun. Mike's grandparents did a big family cruise a few years back and it was so much fun. I think we had a total of 48 or so people from just our family on the cruise!!!! Have so much fun. So exciting you all get to be there together :) Can't wait to see pics.
I am definately in the wrong family! Your kids will love the Disney Cruise.
Wow, it looks like your girls are growing up with mostly all boy cousins on your side of the family just like I did with all boy cousins other than one girl cousin on the Rees side. Cute pictures. Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment