Christmas Dance Recital

This was Ryleigh's first time performing in front of a large audience and she did so good. As her parents, Dave and I could tell she was scared to death but she pulled it off. I think now that she got her first performance out of the way she'll be fine. She's a great little dancer and is so beautiful up on stage. She danced to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".
Cara is on NVS's junior competitive team. They did so so good. I was so impressed. They danced to "Be Our Guest" from "Beauty and the Beast". She has so much fun up on stage and has zero fear. She's a natural performer....definitely does not take after Dave and I. My only complaint about Cara would be that she needs to eat more food to keep her skirt up. It's supposed to be touching her top and she's so thin that it kept falling. Don't we all wish we had that problem haha. I'm excited to see both girls grow in dance and strengthen their talent....that is if they want to of course!!!

2 comments:
I needed to see these pictures before I saw the dances. Then I could have imagined how cute they look.
So much fun catching up on your blog. You have had a lot of fun in December. Your girls look so cute for the dance recital. Loved the picture with Santa. Gorgeous. Can't believe Carson and Brooke are 11! That White Elephant gift was HILARIOUS!!!! I'll have to remember that for the future. Good times.
Post a Comment