Evan's Blessing Day



This day was a little bittersweet for me~Our other kids have all been blessed with lots of family around, making it a big, special event. Evan's blessing was lots different but also in a good way. As many of you know when you live away from home your Ward becomes your family. Dave and I have made some wonderful, long lasting relationships here and having those men in the circle was also very special. Dave did a wonderful job, as always, and it turned out to be just perfect. In the end, no matter who is there, a child's blessing is between him and his Father in Heaven. We're so blessed to have such a beautiful little boy and couldn't be happier to have him in our family.

5 comments:
Wait a minute, I thought he was getting blessed in UT? I am so confused...I would've called and asked ya how it went. Sorry....
Anyway, he looks adorable as can be. Glad you have a great ward family who supports you when we can't...
He looks like a happy little guy :)
Kristin
What a beauty! Blessing days are so wonderful!
What a beauty! Blessing days are so wonderful!
I love his little outfit- I think hats are so enchanting on baby blessing outfits! I'm glad it was a happy day.
Post a Comment