Cara is turning 7 December 1st so I thought we'd get out and get some pictures of her for her birthday. Yesterday was a beautiful day and I had a beautiful model which made my job easier. I'm still learning lots about my camera but practice, practice, practice, makes perfect!!!
Soooo wish you lived close and I would have you come take some pics of my little munchkins! I love the first one especially! Cannot believe she is going to be 7!!! She looks a bunch younger than that... but her mama doesn't look her age either :)
So beautiful! You are doing a great job with your camera. Are you using picnik.com to edit? If you are... how do you get one object to be colored while the rest isn't? Thanks!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
8 comments:
They are all so cute - but I LOVE the top picture. Hint!
LOVE the pictures! What program do you use to edit them?
They look great!
Soooo wish you lived close and I would have you come take some pics of my little munchkins! I love the first one especially! Cannot believe she is going to be 7!!! She looks a bunch younger than that... but her mama doesn't look her age either :)
Hey, would it be a lot to ask for you to take our family pictures next time we see ya?
I'd say! These are super cute photos - course the gorgeous model helps a lot ;)
Kristin
Beautiful girl, beautiful photos--you're an awesome photographer, Nicole!
So beautiful! You are doing a great job with your camera. Are you using picnik.com to edit? If you are... how do you get one object to be colored while the rest isn't? Thanks!
Post a Comment