SUPER C








As many of you know, Dave gives everyone a nickname...some of you may not want to know what yours is heehee...anyway Carson's is SUPER C. I decided to take my boys over to our cute little town square to get some pictures of them. Evan wasn't cooperating very well so he's not in many but I think they turned out pretty good. (with photoshop doing all of the work of course haha) I don't know how people do this for a living though. After taking their pics, editing them, and posting them, I'm exhausted. So grateful for these very handsome boys. They're both such good little guys...LUCKY ME!!!

4 comments:
cute!! good job the pictures they look great! Evan is getting so big! it is crazy how much they change from a newborn. cute boys!
Evan looks like Ryleigh in the last picture.
Once again AMAZING! I need you as our personal photographer :) I do not know how people do this for a living either! But I can tell you that you would make some really good money if you starting doing this as a side job! Darling kiddos :)
Cute pictures! Carson is getting so big! What a handsome boy, and Evan is so darling. Hope you guys are doing well. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Post a Comment