Just like most of you......Our house has been taken over by College Football. Since I've been home recovering, I think I've watched more football in one week than I have my whole entire life. No complaints though. It's funny, since Carson has started playing football I've actually enjoyed watching the game. I'm still lost when it comes to some of the rules, but I'm learning. Maybe by the time Evan plays I'll actually get the game. It's no surprise that we're Utah fans at this house. I think we're the only ones in Tennessee but Dave is loud and proud about it. GO UTES!!!

11 comments:
That's a great picture! You cold use it for your Christmas card. So, does Evan look like Carson? I can't tell.
GO UTES!!! Love the red. And your little Evan is such a cutie! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope things are going well with a new baby in the house...and good luck with the whole getting sleep thing;)
Love this picture. You guys are TRUE fans! I Love the U as well and even graduated from the U, but you guys should win a prize for MOST SUPPORTIVE FAMILY :)
TV is really such a lovely invention with a new baby! I'm glad you're getting some enjoyment while you snuggle that gorgeous little ball of love!!
Looks like they have a great team again this year. Makes watching the games more fun. They all lot wonderful in red.
Congratulations!!! Evan is adorable, such a handsome little guy. I'm glad everything went well.
Cutest pictures ever!!!! I need you to get us when it cools down
This is such a cute picture. I think I need a copy!!!
This is such a cute picture. I think I need a copy!!!
This is such a cute picture. I think I need a copy!!!
at least one of my sisters is repin a Crimson family
Post a Comment