skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"The Boys of Fall"
This is why I love football in the South....First love God, Second love Football~(Carson's team bowing their heads before the game.)
Saturday was our first Jamboree game at Grace Evangelical. Our Mustang boys did great! Carson carried the ball 3 times, got some great hits, and most importantly had fun. Go Mustangs, and go #20!!!

7 comments:
Cute little cheerleaders.
I can't believe he's only in fifth grade and already on a team like that! That's the difference between Idaho and the south I guess! He looks like a great player! He's lucky to have such great supporters too!
I miss all the football games - I guess Norm and I will have to get involved in Lone Peaks football this year even without any kids to keep us going. I forget how much I miss it!
kristin
Wow--that's some serious stuff! How great must it be to have your whole family there cheering you on like that--Carson is a lucky kid!
I love that first picture of them praying. The black and white really adds a dramatic effect! Great job with your pictures Nicole.
I wish Tanner liked football...I'm crossing my fingers Ty or Isaac will. There's just something about that game...
From Robbe: Just looking at your blog with Janelle. You're girls are super cute (Dave's pretty cute too).
Post a Comment