Monday, August 2, 2010

Carson had a great baseball season. He started out playing on the city league with the Mets and then was chosen to represent his division on our city All-Star team. He's a hard worker and in the end it paid off. He was able to go to Jackson, Tennessee where he was one of the younger if not the youngest kid to play in the state All-Star tournaments. His team got crushed but learned lots of lessons, most importantly not to give up. Dave helped coach and the kids just love him. He can really help bring smiles to the dug out when things are going tough.
So I'm not going to lie...these were two of the most miserable days ever when it comes to the heat. Dave and Carson were chaffed and had heat rash (Carson was even bleeding), and the girls and I were sweating from every pour of our body...the most comfortable one was the little guy inside me. This is how hot it was....I'm not even kidding when I say I spent $40 in drinks at the concessions in two days. We would do it again though to support our All-Star. Congrats on a great season buddy!!!
Two of Carson's biggest fans...they're such good sports to always support him like they do.
(I think the pic above right could be a Sprite ad)




No comments: