Jessica and Brett "Tie the Knot"

To end our summer vacation, we headed down to Southern Utah for my cousin Jessica's wedding. It was a great night and she looked beautiful as always. My girls had an amazing time and Cara even caught the bouquet which made her night of course. Thanks to Cassie my girls danced all of their energy away and learned the "carwash" dance which they're still doing. It was so much fun to be part of Jessica and Brett's special day. I haven't been able to attend a family wedding for about 5 years now, and I hate missing out on those special events. Congrats you two...and best of luck in Milwaukee!!!

Not much dancing for Momma...she's getting a little too top heavy haha!
3 comments:
Talk about looking tiny! When is your due date again?
I love the family picture in your header. Everyone looks super cute!!!
I was really sad when we all had to say goodbye! :[ When you guys come back to Utah again I will have to teach Cara and Ryleigh some more dancing moves! :]
I know what you mean about missing all the fun family events--so glad you could go, and your girls (and you) looked awesome!
Post a Comment