Happy 4Th!!!


I have the funniest Primary class...I teach the 4/5 year olds and they just crack me up. Ryleigh is usually the only girl there and I think she loves it~she can tell them all what to do...and for the most part they listen. On the 4th we talked about our country and the blessings we have living here and then we made these goofy firework hats. The kids loved them.To celebrate as a family, we headed over to Johnson Park and watched the fireworks, listened to an awesome blues band, and ate so much grease...no regrets though. When I'm pregnant Dave is too. We'll count calories another day!

6 comments:
Love how you dress the girls alike! Sounds like a fun night for the 4th.
It's so fun to see what you guys are up to. Your trip to UT looked like fun, it makes me miss 'home.' Especially in the summertime. I hope you keep feeling great with your pregnancy!
Look at you! Those hats are awesome, the matching dresses are the cutest things I've ever seen, and that funnel cake is making me drool. And you--all pregnant and everything--you are one awesome mama!!
you're such a great teacher! SOoooo cute
The kids look so cute in their red, white and blue.
A good ol' funnel cake- boy do I miss those:) Hope you are doing well and c-town isn't too hot:) take care these last few weeks!
Post a Comment