Cara's First Dance Recital....
and many more to come~!
Carson and Ryleigh were so proud of Cara. I was proud of Daddy and Carson for making it all the way through the 3 hour program. Even I was "over it" after a while!!! Ryleigh loved every minute of it of course, and can't wait to finally turn 5 so she can start in the fall.
Cara has a natural talent for entertaining. She doesn't get the least bit nervous to stand in front of a crowd. We all know she does not get that from me.
She had one tap and one jazz number and she "rocked it out" on both of them. She was just recently asked to be in the company's competitive program. We'll see how that goes....not sure I'm ready for smaller costumes and more booty shaking!!!

5 comments:
She is so cute. Look at her pose for those pictures, she is a natural :) Love the little outfit as well, so cute.
These pictures are darling. You need to have the music playing in the background that she danced to so we can really "feel" it.
so cute! I'm more impressed that the boys sat through the whole program!
bring her costume home and the music so she can perform for us.
That is so fun! I am glad you got her into dance, and I bet she is amazing at it. . . especially since she got asked to be in the competitor's group. You'll have to get video of it to post some time.
Post a Comment