Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter weekend in Atlanta
BEWARE: picture overload (that's all people want to look at anyway right)!!!
SIX FLAGS OVER GEORGIA!!!
The kids had a blast at Six Flags. It was a super hot day and we got lots of use out of our $12 refillable mugs...which I always recommend buying. I did lots of walking and sitting but it made it easier on Dave and Carson making it so they could go on all of the rides and we didn't hold them back. It was definitely a great day at the the park!!!
The girls will find animals wherever they go. They can't get enough of them!
Funny shot: I was taking a pic of Scott and his family when everyone else decided to spray them down with silly string. Pretty funny!
My sister in law Kim's parents definitely entertained us...Southern style of course. We ate wonderfully (minus the sweet tea haha!!), they had a hunt for the kids, and a great yard for the boys to play golf in. What a sweet lady her Mom was and treated us just like kin'.
Olympic Park with the kiddos!
Blake and Carson showing us their new Braves get up!!!
CNN center...so funny that it's produced in a red state!!!
WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME IN ATLANTA AS WE ALWAYS DO. THAT CITY HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER, INCLUDING HUMIDITY AND HEAT ;) THANKS SCOTT AND KIM FOR EVERYTHING. YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL HOSTS!!!












5 comments:

Cheri said...

Man, what a difference a great camera (and a great photographer) make -- those pictures are awesome! Happy Easter - and Happy Birthday!

Grandma Shauna said...

I want that house! Cute pictures.

Kristen said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. So glad ya got to get away. Still love those dresses. AND what a cute house that was! You're making me want to take a trip.

alpinekleins said...

YOur girls are darling in those gorgeous Easter dresses - sigh . . . miss those days! I don't think my girls would let me dress up them up these days ;D

Kristin

Amanda said...

You are right-pictures are the best! I have to say that you could possibly be the hottest pregnant woman ever- seriously you could be a model! Fun trip!