Sunday, April 18, 2010

32 years old....yikes, time is
flying way too fast!!!
On April 10th I turned 32!!! I can now say I'm IN my 30's and life is pretty good. I've always heard ladies say that they love their 30's. It's a time where you really get to enjoy your kids without them causing you too much drama YET, you still feel young, and you've still got some energy!!! I must say I'm not feeling so much energy right now though. For my birthday I had lunch with different groups of friends, got a pedicure, got my hair done, did a little prego shopping, and enjoyed my birthday dinner with the family at Osaka (like Bennihana's). It was a very relaxed, low-key, NO BASEBALL, kind of day and it was perfect!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog! You might have updated it long ago, but I always see your updates in Google Reader so I don't see the cute details.
Anyway, happy birthday! I love Bennihana and haven't been there in a long time. I hope the place you went is just as good! Happy Birthday.

Mindy said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! At least your husband can't tease you about being in his 20s while you're in your 30s like mine does! You're only as old as you feel, right? Anyway, happy belated birthday to you(and Natalie!)

Anonymous said...

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Aaron and I are the worst and didn't wish you or Natalie a happy birthday! However we cant wait to see you this week!
see ya wed.!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday- I agree- where did the time go? Here's to another great 30 years!

Jylaire said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a perfect, sports-less day!

Kristen said...

30s are wonderful. Enjoy them. I'll let you know how the 40s go once I'm in them a little longer. :)
Glad you had a great birthday

alpinekleins said...

It is hard to imagine ;)

Kristin

Stephers said...

Happy LATE LATE LATE Birthday! I had it on my to do list to send you an e-mail, and then we went out of town and then the whole baby thing came about!!! So needless to say, I AM SUPER LATE. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. And I must say, you don't look any older than when we were in High School!!! Cannot believe we are 32!

Steven and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad it was such a great day!

brittanimae said...

Happy Birthday! There's nothing like a good meal to round out a happy day!! Yay 32--I hope it's your best yet!!!

Quists said...

Happy (late) birthday! It sounds like you really had a fun time!