Grandma Elene and I have tried two different times to watch this little video, but no luck!! We sure wish we could hear her. I guess we'll just have to trust the others that it is adorable. We know Kara is!!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
5 comments:
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
Oh my goodness! How cute is SHE! I LOVED IT! She DID do a great job too. She looked so pretty in her Mary outfit. :)
She has a really good voice. I guess she idn't get any Peck genes. Her costume is so cute!!
So brave!!
Grandma Elene and I have tried two different times to watch this little video, but no luck!! We sure wish we could hear her. I guess we'll just have to trust the others that it is adorable. We know Kara is!!
Post a Comment