Friday, January 1, 2010

Introducing.....QUIGLEY!
Our new 6month old German Sheperd
He's definitely a cute little thing. Let's hope this decision proves to be a good one, because I'm a little nervous-not excited about watching my things get slobbered, chewed, and jumped on. I'm constantly on edge and I feel like I have a new baby in the house. I'm willing to give dog ownership a try though. Wish me luck!!!

9 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

He's a good looking dog!

alpinekleins said...

Congratulations on the new family member! You will be a busy mom! He's darling!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Good looking pooch!! Looks like it's probably yellow lab in him..

Stephers said...

He is sooo cute. You are one brave woman! I would probably be on edge myself! But what a fun adventure for the kids! My sister Stacey just got a new puppy and she says it "is" like being a mommy all over again :) So cute.

{Brittany} said...

Are you serious? Nicole? I can't even imagine you with a German Shepherd? Have you ever even had a pet? He is so cute, but running around your house?! I'm excited to hear how it goes. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

i'll wish you luck!! { sorry, i cant pretend like i'm a dog lover...} we have a dog and it is a living nightmare for me! from what aaron says you guys are loving it! have fun!!
xo
-angela

Jeremy and Angela said...

Oh my, you could've borrowed Toby for a while...Just teasin'! Your kids will love having a dog. I think it belongs to a childhood memory must have. Have fun, good luck..as you know from my blog, we may have some good advice to help train!
Angela J.

alpinekleins said...

Here's a link that is really helpful:

http://digital-photography-school.com/

KK

alpinekleins said...

Congrats on the camera also - you're sure to love it. When you're just starting out, try setting the dial on the non-flash auto setting, you'll get great photos with that. Then you can slowly learn how all the other stuff works.

Kristin