I'm a nut (click,click)-I'm a nut (click, click)-I'm a nutty, nutty, nutty, nutty, NUT!
My kids knew I was super busy trying to get ready for family to come into town...So these kiddos of mine helped rake up 11 bags of leaves...I knew I had kids for a reason haha!
11 bags! crazy!! i cant wait until everest is 17 and can run and get us sodas at the gas station or pick up some eggs at the store really quick... that's why i'm having kids...so i can become more and more lazy in life!! {just kidding i want him to stay litte forever}
Wow, that is a bunch of leaves. What good little helpers :) So fun that you are having family come into town. Love the new background and the Christmas photo from last year!
Wow! That's a lot of leaves!!! I found a positive of having the house shaking canyon winds we get at our house most every night - the wind blows all of our leaves into a nice little pile in the corner of our yard where the fence stops them. (Then they pretty much stay there until spring cleaning...:)
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
6 comments:
The kids are all getting so tall. Ryleigh is no longer a little girl.
11 bags! crazy!! i cant wait until everest is 17 and can run and get us sodas at the gas station or pick up some eggs at the store really quick... that's why i'm having kids...so i can become more and more lazy in life!!
{just kidding i want him to stay litte forever}
Wow, that is a bunch of leaves. What good little helpers :) So fun that you are having family come into town. Love the new background and the Christmas photo from last year!
Good little workers. Send them here when you're done with them!
Your new picture at the top is cute. I love your outfits!
Wow! That's a lot of leaves!!! I found a positive of having the house shaking canyon winds we get at our house most every night - the wind blows all of our leaves into a nice little pile in the corner of our yard where the fence stops them. (Then they pretty much stay there until spring cleaning...:)
Post a Comment