My friend Joni took these for us. It was freezing outside, so we busted these out in about 10 minutes. I think they turned out really good and I think my kids look great.
What darling pictures! You all are so beautiful . . . and then you add into the equation that your outfits are all coordinating! They turned out darling. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
I absolutely love those pictures! Wow you have a gorgeous family!! I think a new picture for our family may need to be one of our new year goals. SO CUTE!
These pictures are so adorable. You have a beautiful family! I loved getting your Christmas Card this year. I was lame and didn't send any, but I did love receiving them! Glad to see you had a great Christmas!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
11 comments:
What darling pictures! You all are so beautiful . . . and then you add into the equation that your outfits are all coordinating! They turned out darling. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
The pics are super cute! It sounds a lot like our family pics...freezing and quick!
Such cute pictures. Where's your new family member -----Quigley?
I absolutely love those pictures! Wow you have a gorgeous family!! I think a new picture for our family may need to be one of our new year goals. SO CUTE!
So cute. I love the ones of you and your hubby. Love the kid pic with all three of them at the top of the blog. You have such a beautiful family :)
Cute! I love the colors.
Cute! I love the colors.
You all look so cute, and great. I love the girls headbands and flowers..so cute..hope you had a great christmas.
You have the cutest family!!!! I love all those pics!! Happy New Year!!
These pictures are so adorable. You have a beautiful family! I loved getting your Christmas Card this year. I was lame and didn't send any, but I did love receiving them! Glad to see you had a great Christmas!
I love all of the cute pictures. Glad you had a wonderful holiday season.
Post a Comment