skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I was going through some old pics last night trying to get my photos organized when I ran across these. Seriously this boy of ours was meant to be a ball player. He's been eating and sleeping (literally) it up all his life. I mean look at that form at two years old. These totally crack me up!
7 comments:
How cute! Honestly, though, his genetic profile didn't leave him much of a chance! He was destined to love all things sports!
Look how much he looked like the girls when he was little. He sure is meant to play sports. Love to look back on photos.
I love the stance in that first picture. What a kid!
that is so cute! It makes me excited to have a boy someday....
I always loved the one where he's batting but the pitching one might be even better. Gosh, they grow fast. Matt loved little Carson. He still loves him but he just thought he was the greatest little guy!
The one in the middle is my favorite--seriously, how much more could a baby love a ball? He found his life's calling at a young age!
The leg up on the the pitch is the only picture I would need to see to know he is a natural... He probably couldn't even talk at the time.. Everest is going to be an MMA cagefighter. He naturally throws violant temper tantrums, hitting and headbutting everything in sight...
Post a Comment