Hmmm not sure about this picture. Hope there aren't any weirdos looking in. I love Cara's soccer pictures. Like her Mom and Grandmas, she's the tallest kid out there. Looking at these pictures made me realize that after the first of the year I need to take a longer plane ride and come see them. Boise sounds really good when I think about the loooong plane ride to Memphis. :) How's that idea going???
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
5 comments:
hilarious! love all the soccer pictures too. so cute.
We've had numerous moments just like that...I love that kids are so easily entertained by themselves!
She's going to love that picture when she is a teenager!
Nicole, you're gonna get busted for child porn or something..LOL!!
Hmmm not sure about this picture. Hope there aren't any weirdos looking in. I love Cara's soccer pictures. Like her Mom and Grandmas, she's the tallest kid out there. Looking at these pictures made me realize that after the first of the year I need to take a longer plane ride and come see them. Boise sounds really good when I think about the loooong plane ride to Memphis. :) How's that idea going???
Post a Comment