Football Season 09'


I know I'm constantly bragging about this athletic boy of mine, but I think I do it because I'm so stinkin jealous! Where does he get it from??? Obviously we have some athletes in our family (nope not me) but I never thought I would have such an athletic son and I never knew I could get so into football and actually understand the game too. He had a great season. He of course chose to be #21 after his favorite player LT. As you can see from his scores, he is one fast kid. It's funny though, he's so super fast but yet hits like a mad man. Because of that, the coach had him tackling more than running. I think it was a great learning experience for Carson. We played on a Christian Competitive league this year and missed playing with our city folks so we'll probably go back to city next year.(we're so not rich and snotty enough to keep up haha) but he did take away some great lessons and got some fun and inspiring devotionals along the way. Way to go #21. Great season!

5 comments:
I can't wait until my boys are old enough to play football. I just hope they don't take after me in the athletic department!
I cannot resist a little guy in a football jersey - way toooo cute:)
Kristin
Go Carson. Love that boy. Hold on to him for Brooke okay?
Nicole- that boy is amazing! I have had so much fun getting to know him in cubscouts! He is an incredible boy on his way to becoming an incredble young man. That boy has photographic memory, just a short attention span, cute though!
go mustangs!!! seems like you have a good little football player on your hands!!!
Post a Comment