Friday was Cara's "Clown Day" at school. As you can tell from the pic above, Cara was not lovin' it. She was so excited and then when I showed her what she looked like in the mirror she freaked! She walked up to school with her head down to the ground the whole time and then I had to pretty much throw her in her classroom. I was bummed out. I thought Cara would be one for dressing up....maybe just not clowns. As we all know, clowns are a little freaky anyways!

14 comments:
Ha ha ha.... that is adorable! She is going to look back on this and think it was hilarious! What a little cutie!
That is so hilarious! I could so see that happening at our house! She's a super cute clown!
Oh my goodness, that is so adorable and funny at the same time! Absolutely love it.
Here little face says it all. What a cutie she is. Looks like the pic once she got to school was a little better. What a fun idea.
What a great idea! I think she looks GREAT!. Did you cut out the circles and put them on that shirt? I too, am surprised she didn't eat it up with her little personality.
One of my children (thinking it was Kelsie . . .) was terrified of clowns and still hates them to this day :)
Cute photos!
Kristin
Oh she looks so cute. Hope she ended up having fun with it. Hope you guys are doing well. Are you going to Utah for Christmas time? We will be there the 26th. If you are going it would be fun to have the family get together.
when i was about 7 or 8, my mom made me a a flower costume. I pretty much had giant pink petals coming out of my head! She thought it was great, I did not. I'm sure i had a face just like Cara's in the picture.
I have never seen such a sad looking clown!
Danny is afraid of clowns since he saw IT
Her face is so funny there! At least she looked happy with her class. Super cute.
Yeah, I'm right there with Danny - "It" pretty much scarred me for life as far as clowns go...an awful, awful movie - HATE it!
Cara on the other hand looks adorable! - (and it's okay that she' hates clowns too!) :)
Good job on the costume! Tell Cara I said she's the prettiest little clown I ever saw!
I like your new blog background and the cute pictures of the Trick or Treaters throughout the years.
Post a Comment