CaraAnn~Star of the Week
This was Cara's "STAR" week. Of course she (I) had to make the traditional getting to know you poster that we all get to make for each one of our kids. We decided on black, white, and yellow, because she's definitely "busy as a bee". This beautiful girl of ours is so fun to have around. We are constantly entertained by her energy. She's definitely our "SHINING STAR"!
Just SOME of Cara's favorites~Pizza, fries, wings, purses, makeup, Taylor Swift, clothes, her tall black boots, soccer, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, watermelon, taking pics with Mom's cell phone, dogs, Christmas, "So You Think You Can Dance", riding bikes with her best buddy Tyler, her LDS faith, and candy!


5 comments:
So cute. She is one beautiful little girly. Love the poster, great work :)
Okay - you're making me very embarrassed for the posters I've turned in for my kids. That looks amazing! We always just throw it together. I guess I have Regan I can do well for. You've inspired me.
What pretty little girls you have Nicole. Maybe one day Alyson and I will have a blond haired little girl as well. Who knows?
What a pretty star girl. Cara and Ryleigh are beautiful little girls along with their cousin Abigail.
What a cute girl! Your poster is darling too - I love the ribbon at the top!
Post a Comment