Ships Ahoy! 
We started our vacation with an unforgettable trip down Bourbon Street. I didn't even think it was legal to see what my innocent eyes saw. However, I did eat the yummiest piece of pecan pie I've ever had. Lets just say this-My kids will NEVER be allowed to step foot on that street. ever!
We were all first time cruisers so the whole life jacket safety lecture was pretty funny. A room filled with people of all sizes in bright orange life jackets was pretty hilarious.
We didn't waste anytime....we boarded the ship, put our luggage down, swimsuits on, and we were ready to hit the decks.
Formal Night-----Vavavoom! Dave couldn't wait to meet the Captain (middle). He was a bit arrogant for our taste though. Not so NORMAL!
We decided once we landed in Cozumel to rent a jeep and head to these Mayan Ruins. We were sweating from every pore of our body walking through what I thought was a desert but it was pretty worth it. How many people can say they've stood on an ancient Mayan temple.
Dave went down into a cave filled with bats. Bats freak me out so I didn't even peek. There were lizards the size of crocodiles everywhere we walked. After a while we got pretty used to them though.
We stopped at a little Cabana on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere for nachos, Pina Coladas, swimming, and jet skiing. The stop in Cozumel was a blast. We had a wonderful time on our visit there.


We started our vacation with an unforgettable trip down Bourbon Street. I didn't even think it was legal to see what my innocent eyes saw. However, I did eat the yummiest piece of pecan pie I've ever had. Lets just say this-My kids will NEVER be allowed to step foot on that street. ever!
We were all first time cruisers so the whole life jacket safety lecture was pretty funny. A room filled with people of all sizes in bright orange life jackets was pretty hilarious.
We didn't waste anytime....we boarded the ship, put our luggage down, swimsuits on, and we were ready to hit the decks.
Formal Night-----Vavavoom! Dave couldn't wait to meet the Captain (middle). He was a bit arrogant for our taste though. Not so NORMAL!
We decided once we landed in Cozumel to rent a jeep and head to these Mayan Ruins. We were sweating from every pore of our body walking through what I thought was a desert but it was pretty worth it. How many people can say they've stood on an ancient Mayan temple.
Dave went down into a cave filled with bats. Bats freak me out so I didn't even peek. There were lizards the size of crocodiles everywhere we walked. After a while we got pretty used to them though.
We stopped at a little Cabana on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere for nachos, Pina Coladas, swimming, and jet skiing. The stop in Cozumel was a blast. We had a wonderful time on our visit there.
We really had a great time. Carnival cruise lines are said to be a lower class cruise line, but we really didn't care. It gave us lots of interesting people watching. Parts of it were like a redneck booze cruise, but that's what makes for part of the fun. We had a blast with Brandon and Amy and made lots of unforgettable memories with them. Until next time.......

11 comments:
It looks like a ton of fun. I have only been on one cruise, but it was totally worth it. Did you get sea sick at all?? That couple looks really fun. Love all the pics. Glad you were able to get away :)
Makes me want to go on a vacation.
Love our cute family photo! The cruise sounds like soooo much fun. And yes! Gotta love those lifevest drills - craziest part of the cruise. But sure would hate to be on the big boat without 'em ;)
Kristin
Looks like you had a great time!
So fun! Brandon told me they were going on a cruise and I knew you were going... but I didn't realize you were going together, duh! What a blast for the four of you. Jealous!
so no seasickness? looks like a fun time. what's better, cruising, or all-inclusive? do you have a preference?
aaaaahhhh. I am a wee bit jealous. Cruising is so carefree. Glad to see you didn't (appear) to get sick. Glad you are home safe. No need for that power of attorney.
Great pictures.
Dani
Looks like a fun trip!
(The face glitter is aloe vera mixed with fine polyester glitter. I found a multi-colored pack of it at Walmart, but only the silver looks right. The other colors made it look like their faces were just dirty.) My girls love it!
One word.....JEALOUS
I am so glad you and Dave got to go on a cruise together... it looks so enjoyable. I've never been on one... but heard great things about them.
That looked like so much fun...and you guys look great. I love the Mexico Target sign! Vacations are the greatest...makes me sad that ours was so long ago! :)
Post a Comment