Cara is seriously adorable. I love that rope swing shot! I can't believe she's only going to kindergarten--she's so tall! I was so sad to hear about your grandmother--she was a neat woman, and I'm glad I had the chance to meet her. I love your grandfather's way of remembering her. So special. Miss you!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
1 comment:
Cara is seriously adorable. I love that rope swing shot! I can't believe she's only going to kindergarten--she's so tall! I was so sad to hear about your grandmother--she was a neat woman, and I'm glad I had the chance to meet her. I love your grandfather's way of remembering her. So special. Miss you!
Post a Comment