Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebrating 12 years together!
Dave and I celebrated 12 years together yesterday. It's crazy how fast time has flown. I can actually say marriage has gotten better with time. I think we've done pretty good at figuring this "marriage thing" out so far. I can definitely say Dave is my one and only BFF. I think I really need to Congratulate Dave for putting up with me for 12 years. I know I can be difficult at times. We've decided to celebrate our anniversary with a cruise at the end of the month. We've NEVER been on a cruise and we're so excited. I get so motion sick so hopefully I'm not in our cabin puking the whole time. I think we're gonna have a blast. Here's to 12 more years!

5 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

how fun! congrats and have so much fun on the cruise!!

Mikey said...

Congrats! Mike and I celebrate our 9th today!!! Have fun on the cruise. I have only been on one, and it was a BLAST.

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! You'll have so much fun on the cruise - very relaxing and oh so much yummy food! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope you have so much fun on your cruise! We just loved it. Also, Brett gets motion sickness just from driving in the back seat of a car. He throws up on any type of ferry boat, but he does just fine on a cruise. I hope you are the same, but the cruise desk can give you plenty of motion sickness stuff if you need it. Good luck.
What cruise line are you going on and where do you stop?

The Harveys said...

I wish I was going on a cruise! Happy Anniversary- you make a very cute couple.