Happy 24th of July Peck Style
After hearing of the passing of my Grandma I called my Grandpa and he decided that the annual 24th of July party must go on. With the help of all of my cousins I quickly planned a party and I think it turned out to be a big success. I think my Grandma would have been so proud of us and I really do feel like a part of her was with us there that day. We carried out her traditions by having some fun games, we ate lots of yummy food, played water balloon volleyball, water baseball, and had a watermelon eating contest which I think turned out to be a hit. We ended what was an emotional week with a great big celebration in my Grandma's honor.
(BEWARE OF PICTURE OVERLOAD)





4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. What a big family you have. Great way to celebrate her life and memory by doing what she would have wanted you to do.
You are amazing. I am not the least bit surprised that you could pull something like that off shortly after an emotional event. I tell you, you never stop amazing me.
Hope you are well. Sorry for your loss. Your grandmother seemed amazing. I always loved hearing about the exciting events she put on. You are just like that little lady.
Dani
I think our blogs will look identical for a couple of weeks. We have all of the same pictures and events. Your just more on top of it than me. I 'm still working on blogging June.
What a great idea...and the perfect way to remember her. I'm so sorry for your loss. But what an amazing party. You have some darling girls in your family.
Post a Comment