We seriously went from this
Living in Tornado Ally can be a little scary at times. This storm started and was over within minutes. It was the craziest thing, the kids were swimming and I was out cutting the grass when all of the sudden we were hit with this. The tornado sirens went off and we hit the closet. I've been here for 3 1/2 years and have never seen anything come in this fast. Luckily we are still with power unlike some of our neighbors who have been without for a day. The words "being prepared" definitely filled our minds last night. We feel very blessed to be safe in our sweet little town of Collierville.

4 comments:
SCARY! :S
wow! we've had some pretty fast thunderstorms too, but we don't get the tornado warning sirens!
That would be terrifying!
I am glad you are all safe! That would scare me to death.
Post a Comment