Our friend and neighbor Brandon Smith has the cutest little car. He's been so kind to take my kids on several rides this week. They have a blast being with their Smith buddies! I just loved this pic so I thought I'd share.
That is a really cool car. I love your neighborhood, I think that is the first picture I have seen with your neighbors houses. Looks like a really fun place to live, with cool neighbors.
WOW-You've been busy blogging. I have so many things to blog too. Using Picnik makes it take longer, so I don't know why I use it. That car's great! I really like Amy. It looks so green and lush there. I'm jealous.
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
11 comments:
That is a really cool car. I love your neighborhood, I think that is the first picture I have seen with your neighbors houses. Looks like a really fun place to live, with cool neighbors.
WOW-You've been busy blogging. I have so many things to blog too. Using Picnik makes it take longer, so I don't know why I use it. That car's great! I really like Amy. It looks so green and lush there. I'm jealous.
What a great car. Why haven't I ever seen it? Need to get that home teacher of mine to hook my kids up!
Are those the houses in your neighborhood? If so, I am slumming it...very impressive homes (your hubby must NOT be a teacher) :)
That looks like fun!
I had no idea they had a car like that! I think we would all love a ride!
I want to ride in that car!! It looks like your neighborhood is so pretty!
SOO cute. I was in the drive thru at Wendy's toady in Highland and there was a car in front of me from Sunrise pontiac--I totally thought it was you!!
I LOVE that picture!! and YES we will be "the montana" over the 4th! we are way excited to see everyone!
Geez...I wish I had neighbors like Brandon and Amy...Cool cars, swimmings pools...
We got nothing!!
Sweet car...you've got some SUPER COOL neighbors. Wow!
Post a Comment