Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a few things that have made
me SUPER happy this week....
Have you seen this show??? My friend Lacey introduced me to the show "The Locator". It's on the WE t.v. network. I love it! This man, Troy Dunn, helps to relocate and reunite loved ones. It's definitely a tear jerker but makes me smile. (sidenote: my friend told me that he is an LDS bishop. I just wonder where he finds the time to do both. pretty neato.)
Dave bought us (for Mom's day) tickets to go to Billings. I know I just saw my sisters last month, but come one now, no one can ever have too much sister time. Cara and Ryleigh think we're going to Hannah Montana. HAHA!
Last~I've managed to stay away from THESE for 4 whole weeks, yep one month! It's been super hard, but I'm so happy I've finally found the will power to walk away.
All in all, a pretty good week!



5 comments:

Cassie Peck said...

Have fun in Montana!

natalie said...

I guess I need to start watching this show. Sounds like a tear jerker. Since when did you eat Hershey's? I am still hooked to Good'n'Plenty's. Luckily nobody likes them so my kids never want them. How was the recipe on the grill? Let me know.

Stephers said...

I have seen the show a few times. It is super emotional, but totally awesome. Love that you get to see the sisters again soon, that is so sweet of your hubby! Congrats on making it so long without chocolate, that takes a TON of will power :)

Lisa Danielson said...

Have so much fun in Montana! I love that show too- I cry every time. gotta love chocolate!

Michelle said...

I need to check the show out - and tell my mom about it also...it sounds like something she'd be all over, she loves emotional tear-jerker problem/solution shows...