Can she adopt me? It would save me a small fortune at the Gymboree! When you're in town next time, we should get the girls together...They already have twinner outfits!
It's always fun to get a random package from mom. Abigail is always so well put together because of mom. I wonder what we need to do to get her to send a package of woman's clothing???
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
8 comments:
What fun. Your family LOVES YOU and your darling kids.
Cute bows- love the outfits!! Beautiful girls.
So cute! What a fun package to get in the mail!
Can she adopt me? It would save me a small fortune at the Gymboree! When you're in town next time, we should get the girls together...They already have twinner outfits!
It's always fun to get a random package from mom. Abigail is always so well put together because of mom. I wonder what we need to do to get her to send a package of woman's clothing???
Tell me your sizes and guarantee it.
Actually, I buy the kids clothes so you can buy your own and pick out what you really like.
Oh my goodness! SO cute!
Those are some cute clothes!
Post a Comment