Saturday, May 9, 2009

The first to graduate.........Congrats Aaron!
So my brother Aaron graduated from the "U" yesterday and I just want to congratulate him on a job well done. He's the first out of us five (I'm sure my parents are so proud LOL). I'm so happy for Aaron and his little family. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. I for sure think they should apply to Southern graduate schools :) Wish we could have been there to help celebrate Aaron. Can't wait to see pics. We love you! Oh and to all my Ward friends out here, GO UTES!!! HAHA
My brother Aaron, his wife Angela, and their sweet baby Everest.



2 comments:

Stephers said...

That is really exciting. I bet he is loving being done. I remember the day that I turned in my last paper and it was the biggest weight lifted off my shoulders. Super cool.

Anonymous said...

It is so crazy to see your brother so grown up....he has a DARLiNG family!