skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bowing out from making
bows for a while!
I've been doing a little spring cleaning lately and came to the part of the process where it was time to clean out my ribbon closet. I knew the best way to get it organized was to get the bows made that I had bought all of the ribbon for in the first place. I love making bows, but I think I'm going on a bow making vacation for a while. The tops of my fingers are numb from working with hot glue and the joints aching from twisting so much wire. I spent Saturday afternoon making all of these and came out with about 50 more bows to add to the collection. If you need a bow just ask, I obviously have plenty!
11 comments:
I may just have to take you up on lightening your bow load! You have a serious talent there! Impressive!
WOW, you are so talented. They are all so cute. Wish I had a little girly to wear one. You are amazing.
You've been busy! Those bows are all so cute!
Oh-I'm aching looking at those. Didn't you get A.D.D. after a while. I always get bored of making them after like a half an hour. You should put some on headbands and take them to St. Judes. Whenever I go to Dillards and see the price of bows I'm glad you taught me!
So cute! I need your talent! Next time you are here and you want to sell some, call me.
Nicole,
Natalie's idea of putting these on bands for St. Jude's is great! You should do it!!
you should start a little bow selling business lady! I'd buy some!
I'm very impressed! Did you make some for Regan? :) You've inspired me with all or your organizing! Ah. Who am I kidding?
I get compliments all the time on the bows I got from you before. I will totally buy more if you really want to get rid of some. Let me know, we need all the colors:)
Yep... Seems like there are plenty of bows in your house. I bet dave wears them around the house when you go out of town...
-Aaron
Wow Nicole! You've been busy. Very cute bows - I'm jealous of all the spring cleaning/organizing you've been doing - I need to get busy with some of that myself! Care to share a little of your motivation and energy? :)
Post a Comment