That bikini girl was ridiculous! My fave so far is Kaycee Carlson (sp??) cute little brown hair girl with the cowboy boots and dress - such a sweetie!!!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
9 comments:
LOVED HER. She's got a voice to back her up (unlike the other three).
Super funny! She has an attitude, but one that is not so annoying :)
That bikini girl was ridiculous! My fave so far is Kaycee Carlson (sp??) cute little brown hair girl with the cowboy boots and dress - such a sweetie!!!
She is so much spunkier than Paula. She also has an amazing voice! She seems really successful for being so young!
That made me laugh too!
well we LOVED her!! Kara adds a new little spice to the judging panel. very fun!
I think she is cute. She obviously feels left out by her random comments, but she is a good asset!
I liked her - it kinda felt like Paula had a new buddy...
I loved her. It's just nice to have a female opinion that isn't crazy or leaving you wondering if she is on something!(Paula)
Post a Comment