Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Playing House in the White

House"

I saw this on Oprah last Friday and was really touched by it. No matter our feelings on the new or old President of the United States of America, I think one thing we need to remember is in the end they are both fathers who are deeply respected and loved by their daughters. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be the First daughters. I wish both the Bush and Obama daughters luck in the future.

(Remember to push pause on playlist)

5 comments:

shauna said...

That was really beautiful. Thanks for posting this!

Janelle said...

That totally made me cry. Especially the pic where W is holding his twin babies. I know Rob will cry when I show him this, too...and probably more than I did,lol.

Greg said...

I saw this on the Today Show and thought it was so amazing. Very cool!

Kristen said...

I saw it on the Today show too. I think everyone had tears in their eyes. Just shows you what great parents they have. Incredible girls!

Anonymous said...

I loved that! It completely brought tears to my eyes! It was great to hear the advice from the bush twins. Isn’t it crazy how once you grow up time starts going by soooo fast? It’s ALWAYS good advice to just take in every moment life gives you!
Thanks for that clip!