Thursday, December 4, 2008

PHOTO TAG

For this tag you're supposed to open up your picture file, and blog about the fourth picture in the fourth file folder.
This is actually a fun picture to blog about. When Dave and I went home to Utah for Alyson's wedding two years ago, we went out with some of our "Bounty Cove" neighbors to Tepanyaki in Lehi. We were missing the Carlson's and the Wright's and I would have loved to have seen them too. We were somehow very lucky and blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and neighbors in Lehi. I've never really missed my home but I have definitely missed the memories and friendships that were made there. Thanks you guys for being the most perfect neighbors!

I tag Natalie, Alyson, Shauna, Kim, Karen, and Amanda

4 comments:

shauna said...

mmmm, i love tepanyaki! did you tag me or your mom?

J-me Boyce said...

Hey... I know those guys :) That was a fun neighborhood!

Grandma Shauna said...

Shauna, she didn't tag me - she knows I haven't a clue how to get a picture from the camera to the blog. Nicole's mom

Steven and Kristin said...

Hey! You did it! It was a pretty fun and easy tag! We actually live right around the corner from Tepanyaki! Lehi is filled with wonderful people!