Santa visits Grandma and
Grandpa Hooper's house early!
My Dad had to fly out on Christmas Eve morn, so we decided to celebrate Christmas early with my family on the 23rd. It started with a wonderful dinner, a visit from Grandma and Papa, and ended with a visit from MR. C! The kids were just as shocked as the adults to see Santa. Even at age 30 that jolly old man still brings a smile to my face.




3 comments:
Cute slide show...
How was Christmas in Utah? (Despite the sprained wrist)
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. It actually warmed up here to 68 degrees. So nice after freezing our tails off just a few days earlier. I just got talked to yesterday about being an advisor. Don't worry, I accepted. Can't wait to work with ya. Miss ya tons.
Cute pics. I love how your mom gets all the grandkids matching stuff. I hope you guys had a great Christmas
Post a Comment