I love that parade-although I don't remember it being that cold! Women are stronger! Oh and I grew up over by collierville elementary on east powell road! maybe its the ghetto now-i'm not sure:)
i didn't realize it got that cold there! my computer broke, so I haven't posted for a long time! hopefully i will this week. are you coming for christmas?
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
6 comments:
I love the slide show! What a cute idea. He'll always remember how goofy you were that night.
What cute pictures :) You are such a fun mom, I bet he just loves spending alone time with you! Looks like you guys had a blast.
I love that parade-although I don't remember it being that cold! Women are stronger! Oh and I grew up over by collierville elementary on east powell road! maybe its the ghetto now-i'm not sure:)
You are such a good Mom!
SUCH a great slideshow! You two will have great memories for years to come.
i didn't realize it got that cold there! my computer broke, so I haven't posted for a long time! hopefully i will this week. are you coming for christmas?
Post a Comment