Monday, November 10, 2008

I've become a serious couch potato!

HELP....I've fallen and I can't get up-off the couch that is.
I've never watched the Gilmore Girls but now I'm HOOKED. My friend let me borrow all 7 seasons (I'm on the 3rd) and I'm addicted. I've let me house go, my kids are a mess, and I've had waaaay too much Diet Coke.
Are there any other Gilmore Girl fans out there???

9 comments:

shauna said...

I remember Breanna Tilley and I think Angela Darby talking about how they loved the Gilmore girls.. but I have still never seen it. Sounds like fun couch potatoing!

Greg said...

My wife loves it and therefore I have seen more episodes than I wanted to!

Stephers said...

I have watched a few, but I think I started watching in like season 4 or 5 and then missed a few more seasons... I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy right now...Doesn't it just drive you crazy that nothing else is getting done??? But you need a break sometimes, I totally get that! ENJOY

kelsey said...

My mom and I were both obsessed when it was running. It was on at the same time as American Idol and that was before we had DVR. Needless to say Gilmore Girls won. I'm excited for you to watch all the seasons. I love them all.

Kelsey and Tony said...

Ahhh - closet fan confessing on a blog! I dvr-ed the series re-runs until I had seen every episode because i got started late! Love them....and Luke :)

Anonymous said...

'Pressure'...when that song started I kept waiting to find out if it was that song or Ice Ice Baby. I was going to make fun of you if you had Ice Ice Baby on your playlist!

Anyway, I love the box set of shows. That is how we got into The O.C. thanks to Britt's sister. Never watched Gilmore girls, but I totally understand...it's fun to have shows that you can just get lost in. You can take care of your house later :).

J-me Boyce said...

Oh my Oh my... Can I just tell you that I have spent thousands of hours watching Lorlei and Rory. Once I got through all 7 seasons I started over :)

Have fun. Try not to fall into the 'one more episode' pit

Ranae said...

I think I was one of the only people watching from the very first episode the first time it aired! I had read a review in the paper saying it looked like a promising series so I tuned in the first couple of weeks and was hooked for 7 years. I remember telling you and/or Natalie how much I liked it and you guys said you couldn't stand all the jabbering. (It was probably Natalie.) I loved that it was something my girls and I could watch and enjoy together. I probably should get season 1 and start over because there is nothing on now that I enjoy half as much!

Cheri said...

I think I've seen every episode about 5 times, and still watch it every once in a while. I'm a fan!