Carson's football season came to an end yesterday. It was their last game and it ended on a high note for Carson. He made three touchdowns and their team came in third place in the league. We had a great time watching Carson play, as we always do. Way to go bud!
There's nothing better than family support!

Carson with all four of his coaches behind him. He loved playing for these guys!

Mom and Dad rooting on their Mighty Might!

The team with their cute, little cheerleaders. If we make any type of comment to Carson about the girl's, he just squirms and says ooo....yuck!
10 comments:
Super fun! So glad you have a boy to enjoy these moments :) Nicole, you look darling in those photos! What a proud mama you are!
Yeah Carson! That's awesome. I'm so proud of you're little football player! I guess he's not really little anymore though, is he?
How fun. I can't wait for my boys to be able to play sports.
Carson, That's quite a trophy. Looks like you were in the Olympics. Way to go Buddy!
You've had tons going on! I love that the team had cheerleaders and that there's four coaches. This football team is the real deal. I guess it's prep for the NFL!
-Ginger
Way to go Carson. He is quite the sports super star! I love your hair Nicole. It looks so cute in all the pictures.
Way to go Cars!!
Great job Carson! - Aren't these kind of football games the best! So is basketball next???
You have a super star in your family. That's awesome!
Three touchdowns - wow! Makes me wish I had a boy...I love watching people that I know play sports.
Post a Comment